It’s about that time. You’ve been visiting the rink for quite some time now, and you are considering buying a pair of roller skates. Getting your first pair of roller skates can be be really exciting, but there are a few things to consider before making that first purchase for yourself or your kids. South Skate, located in Oklahoma City, OK, is here to help. Take a look at all of the pros and cons of rentals and personal roller skates and decide which one better suite you.
- If you have a young child, he/she is going to go through many growth spurts. A skate that you buy today may not fit tomorrow!
- Don’t need to worry about bringing your skates from home. You’ll always have a pair of skates here!
- If you only skate every so often (and why would you, it’s so much fun!) it might save you the big expensive of owning your own.
- If you are an avid roller skater, you can save a little extra money! While it is more expensive to purchase skates in the beginning, over time you’ll save more money.
- One big advantage of buying your own skates is that you have the opportunity to select a pair that best fits your own feet. If comfort is a big thing for you, buying a pair is the way to go.
- It comes with added bonus of picking out a style that best suits you! Red skates, green skates, blue skates or whatever you like! Everyone has their own traits that make them unique, and buying skates gives you the opportunity to express that!