Here at Southwestern Skate, located in Oklahoma City, OK, we like to make sure we offer a roller skating experience that leaves our patrons with a smile on their faces! We understand, roller skates already do that on their own, but we like to ensure that when you walk through the doors to our rink that everything runs smooth like our rink floor. We believe that a job well done speaks for itself, and we’ve recieved some really positive feedback from our skaters over the past several months! Take a look at what other people are saying about the Southwestern Skate experience in our testimonial roundup!
- “This place is really nice and fun. And also this place has food drinks and music…”
- “I grew up going to sw skate. I still go on special occasions and when I have children they will go as well love you guys!”
- “I pretty much grew up at southwestern skate center! It embodies the person I am today! When Janet was my figure skating coach,she was pretty much my second mom! She had a hand in the person I have become today! South skate is the way it is because of Janet and Randy!! The love and respect that comes out of that place is catching and exhilarating! The life long friendships I have made is from here! It is and will always be a part of my life I will always cherish!”
- “Its a lot of fun. The music us awesome and the food is delicious”
- “Love this skating rink, been going here since I was 6…”
- “When I moved to okc south skate was my hangout when I was a kid every Wednesday threw Saturday & Janet put up with me & kept me out of trouble. Shout I remember helping putting the wood floors in & having jam sessions while half the floor was done. I remember Janet making us do the the electric chair when we didn’t follow the rules. I have so many memories from south skate & I’m the man I am today because Janet showed me the path as young man should take. We’ll miss You Janet”