Here at Southwestern Skate, located in Oklahoma City, OK, we like to make sure we provide a roller skating experience that gives our patrons a reason to smile! We understand roller skates already help with that on their own, but we like to ensure that when you walk through our doors that everything runs smooth like the rink floor. We believe that a job well done speaks for itself, and we’ve received some really positive feedback from our skaters over the past several months! Take a look at what other people are saying about the Southwestern Skate experience in our new testimonial roundup!
- “We had a great time at my granddaughter’s birthday party! They have the best “skating rink” pizza I’ve ever had. The party area was roomy and clean. The kids enjoyed skating, I thought the “Bumps” we’re a fun element. The music was super good. Great for young and old.”
- “Amazing. I got my own skates and now I can skate fast skate… I go Every Friday…”
- “It’s a really cool place to go… it’s really fun for teens and kids older than +11…”
- “It’s great !!!! We had a wonderful time. Great place for family fun!”
- “Great skating rink. What I love the most is that the owner makes sure the children are skating in a safe manner. Everyone has to go in the same direction, etc… Also, there are plenty of rink helpers to assist the children if they need help. It is clean, organized and lots of fun.”
Tell us about your experience, here, in the rink! Leave us your feedback on our Google Plus page to let us know how we are doing!