The beginning of the school year is just on the horizon, and it’s almost time to start switching gears from the summer to the routine of classes. It’s no secret that roller skating is a lot of fun, and oftentimes the rink is considered a means of escaping the rigors of tests and projects. Every week people come to South Skate to unwind and have a great time, but did you know that you can also earn money for your child’s school by simply roller skating? Well, with the Healthy Lifestyle Skating Program, you can!
Healthy Lifestyle Skating Program
- This Roller Skating Association promoted program is a way for your elementary school student to raise money for their school just by hitting the rink! From 2013-2014 we raised over $5,100 for OKC schools.
Learn How it Works
- Contact us, and sign up your school (We will need the number of students for all schools that participate).
- We will provide you with custom flyers and posters with your school name and all of the skate dates.
- It will only be a small fee of $3 to skate with the HLS Skating Program. It is held on:
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6-9pm
- Thursdays from 7-9pm
- The child can bring friends and family with them, and each additional person is worth $1 for the school, and still only pay the $3 fee! The more the merrier, because the more people you bring the more money your school receives!
- Your school should make announcements of when the events are being held. The more people are aware, the more money the school will receive.
We will mail a check to your organization the day after your Skate Night with all the money you earned! The school is not responsible for the children or any monetary amount for this program.