Are you or your kids tired of the same old birthday parties? Well, we are here to help! South Skate has the most amazing party packages and we are going to give you some tips and tricks how to make them your own.
Our birthday party package includes three to four hours of skating for 10 skaters with skate rental, one fountain drink per skater and an XL pizza for the group. We have tons of add-ons including glow sticks and ice cream options.
How to make a party your own:
- Pick a theme or color scheme.
- Arrange costumes.
- Dessert or cake to match the theme.
- Bring fun accessories.
When the party is at a local business, how do you really make it your own? We picked our favorite birthday party themes and added different ways to incorporate that theme while at South Skate.
- Woodstock/60’s. Have everyone come in their favorite tie dye or tie dye a table cloth for the party table.
- Rave. Bring glow sticks for everyone to wear.
- Decades. Have everyone dress in a certain decade or come dressed in their favorite decade. Give a prize for the best costume!
- Mardi Gras. Bring beads and masks for everyone to wear.
- Masquerade. Have masquerade masks for everyone to wear.
- Black and white. Have your guests show up in all one color of your choice.
- Favorite sports team. Have everyone show up in their favorite sports jerseys and bring face paint to put black lines under everyone’s eyes.
- We always love a seasonal themed party. Get creative with seasonal holidays or vacation-inspired parties.
Whether your child likes superheroes or spies, we promise they will have a party to remember with us at South Skate. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!